MASSA WILL NOT DRIVE IN THIS F1 SEASON - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Friday, October 9, 2009

MASSA WILL NOT DRIVE IN THIS F1 SEASON



Felipe Massa:

"I hope that I'll be back soon, but I also know that the best thing is that I'm coming back 100 per cent at the start of the next season. My dream would be to race in Abu Dhabi, but the possibility is really, really low. I spent two very intense and interesting days driving at Barcelona and then at Interlagos and Abu Dhabi, on the simulator. Tomorrow I'll go to Paris for some medical check ups at the FIA and on Monday, if the weather is fine, I should finally be behind the wheel of a Formula 1 single-seater. I hope that I can do many miles and do well, not only in terms of performance but also as far as constant lap times are concerned. I'm confident and I think that there won't be any problems. It's true that a Formula 1 vibrates a lot and there is lots of physical stress, but I'm used to it. Driving cart in Brazil was great. Being on the track again and feeling the kerb is just a great feeling, and it was as if nothing had changed."

No comments:

Post a Comment