MICHAEL SCHUMACHER TO REPLACE MASSA !!! - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER TO REPLACE MASSA !!!

.
Ferrari plans to draft in seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher to replace Felipe Massa until the Brazilian is fit enough to return to the cockpit.

According to Ferrari's website, Schumacher has said he is ready and will undergo a specific training programme over the next few days before being confirmed as Massa's replacement for the European Grand Prix at Valencia on August 23.

Schumacher said:
"It is true that the Formula 1 chapter has long been closed for me. The most important thing first: thank God, all news concerning Felipe is positive, and I wish him all the best again. This afternoon I met with team principal Stefano Domenicali and Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe. As the competitor I am, I also very much look forward to facing this challenge."

No comments:

Post a Comment