CHARLES LECLERK: IT WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Monday, May 21, 2018

CHARLES LECLERK: IT WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND

Formula 1 is heading out to one of the most glamorous and iconic destinations of the season - Monte Carlo. The race has been a regular appointment on the world championship calendar since 1955. In addition to the numerous activities and events around the Circuit de Monaco, the Grand Prix will have special meaning for Charles Leclerc, with it being the first Formula 1 home race for the Monegasque rookie.
Charles Leclerc: "There are a lot of emotions for me, with my first Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix coming up this weekend. I have dreamt of being part of this event ever since I was a child and it is incredible for this dream to finally come true. It will be nice to have my friends and family there to support me, and I look forward to sharing this special moment with the Monegasque people."

"Driving on city circuits is something I always enjoy, and I love the challenge that it brings to me as a driver. Although I know the city well, it will be a completely new experience for me to drive on the streets of Monte Carlo in a Formula 1 car. I look forward to gaining a different perspective on my home town. It will be an unforgettable weekend for me, and I can't wait for it to start."

No comments:

Post a Comment