KUBICA MOVE TO RENAULT - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

KUBICA MOVE TO RENAULT

Robert Kubica will replace the Ferrari-bound Fernando Alonso as Renault's lead driver in 2010, the French team has announced.

Bob Bell:
"Ever since Robert made his grand prix debut in 2006, he has been on our radar as one of the most naturally talented drivers of his generation, and he has delivered on that promise so it's great to have secured him in one of our cars next season. Renault has high ambitions and hopes for the future of the team and we feel that Robert can play a big role in fulfilling them."

Robert Kubica:
"I am very happy I will be joining Renault in the 2010 season. I feel I have a special connection with this team because in 2005 I won the World Series by Renault. This gave me the chance to test with the team in Barcelona, which led to my debut in Formula 1. I share with Renault a strong winning mentality and feel comfortable with their friendly and open attitude. I'm highly motivated and optimistic that together we can be at the front of the grid next year and hopefully fighting for the world title."

No comments:

Post a Comment