MASSA: I WILL RACE AGAIN - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Sunday, August 2, 2009

MASSA: I WILL RACE AGAIN


"I know I'm lucky to be alive - I don't remember anything about the accident but I will race again," Massa told the News of the World.

He added that he had been extremely confused when he was woken from the induced coma he had been placed in following his surgery, but that when he heard how the Hungarian Grand Prix had unfolded he was confident he could have won.

"When I woke up I didn't know why I was in hospital, so I was asking 'why am I here? I was pulling all the tubes and Eduardo, my brother, tried to stop me - so we had a fight. The accident was so unlucky but I know I'm lucky to be alive. I don't remember anything of what happened. It was my race, so when I awoke from the coma I couldn't believe it when they told me Lewis [Hamilton] had won and Kimi [Raikkonen] was second."

No comments:

Post a Comment