ENTRY LIST QUOTES - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Saturday, June 13, 2009

ENTRY LIST QUOTES


FERRARI:
"Ferrari submitted on 29 May 2009 an entry to the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship which is subject to certain conditions. As of today, these conditions have not been met. Notwithstanding this and despite Ferrari's previous written notice to the FIA not to do so, the FIA has included Ferrari as an unconditional participant in next year's Formula One World Championship. For the avoidance of any doubt, Ferrari reaffirms that it shall not take part in the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship under the regulations adopted by the FIA in violation of Ferrari's rights under a written agreement with the FIA."

RED BULL, TORO ROSSO:
"Following the FIA's publication of the entry list for the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship, Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Toro Rosso would like to make it clear that its entry was submitted as a conditional entry, consistent with those of all other FOTA members. Red Bull Racing remains committed to FOTA and fully endorses all its principles."

WILLIAMS:
"The AT&T Williams team is pleased to confirm that its entry to the 2010 FIA Formula One World Championship has been accepted by the FIA. 2010 will be my 42nd consecutive season in Formula 1. We are already designing the main elements of next year's FW32 which will build on the useful step forward taken with the FW31."

US F1:
"Everything this sport has meant to me for the last 50-odd years of my life, finally to see the name of the team which I am lucky to be involved in on the FIA entry list is quite a humbling moment. I know that sounds a bit pretentious, but that is how I feel. I have got a lot of time and history in this sport and this is a very big day for me."

CAMPOS:
"It's a very special day. We will be on the grid with a lot of dignity. I have been in this sport for 30 year. It's basically what I have done my whole life. Six years ago we tried, but when I talked about it with Ecclestone he said 'rubbish'. However, now he has given me his full backing, and I want to thank him and Max Mosley. I'm not thinking about winning races, but about being in the top ten to generate income. Now it's time to work hard and think about this prize that we have been given."

COSWORTH:
"I am pleased that Cosworth's exceptional mix of capabilities has enabled us to provide a solution for Formula 1 that sits so neatly with our existing operations in the aerospace and defence sectors," said Cosworth CEO Tim Routsis.

No comments:

Post a Comment