SPAIN GP 2009: POST RACE PRESS CONFERENCE - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Sunday, May 10, 2009

SPAIN GP 2009: POST RACE PRESS CONFERENCE


Q. Jenson, another brilliant day for you and your team. A switch for your team-mate to a three stop strategy relatively early in the race and then just a great day for you.

Jenson BUTTON: Well, it was the other way around. We were both going that direction but they switched me to a two stop just to cover all our bases. Three stop was the quicker strategy we thought and I wasn't sure about going to a two stop. When we put the fuel on board it felt very, very heavy and I didn't think I would come out in front of (Felipe) Massa and (Sebastian) Vettel but I did. From then on I could get my head down and concentrate on putting the laps in and being as consistent as possible. So to come away with a win, they all mean a lot obviously but coming back to Europe and winning in Barcelona, a circuit that I've always found a little bit tough, it's a good feeling and gives me a lot of confidence for the rest of the season.

Whole Press Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment