MASSA: MONTE CARLO TURNING POINT FOR FERRARI - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MASSA: MONTE CARLO TURNING POINT FOR FERRARI

.
"I really think that the Monte Carlo race can be the turning point in our season," Massa told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We'll have new things in our aerodynamic package. We come from a start of the season that we didn't expect, however we've improved a lot, especially in the last race at Montmelo we saw some steps forward. For all these reasons I believe in the first podium of the season, and also in our recovery. I'm here, I fight and push with the whole team to make things improve race by race. The time for a comeback always comes, and I'm certain it will. Today more than ever."


Massa admitted that, despite the lack of results, he has been happy with his driving.


"As far as my driving is concerned, I think it's positive: for many races I was always there, among the top five, before problems came up, and it even happened that I couldn't finish the race. During this time we've worked on aerodynamics and on other areas of the F60.The Spanish Grand Prix left me with good feelings, it was a different race from the others. I believe in the team, so I still count on a comeback on our part, both in the constructors' and in the drivers' championship."

No comments:

Post a Comment