Jenson Button: We are well prepared to defend our leadership - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jenson Button: We are well prepared to defend our leadership

.
"We conducted tests for four days at Catalunya in March, this year. I know the track well and I`m happy to begin the European season here. All I need is a car with good downforce to complete a fast lap and a stable car in fast curves. This circuit is very difficult in terms of overtaking, and we must use every opportunity from the beginning to the end of the race.


I visited our factory last week to celebrate our successes and work on the development of the car. We know that we must fight to defend our leadership in the championship, but I have confidence because we are well prepared for the challenges ahead. "

No comments:

Post a Comment