2009 Bahrain Thursday Press Conference - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Thursday, April 23, 2009

2009 Bahrain Thursday Press Conference


DRIVERS: Timo GLOCK (Toyota), Robert KUBICA (BMW Sauber), Nelson PIQUET (Renault), Kimi RAIKKONEN (Ferrari)

Q: Different fortunes for many of you. For three of you not a very good start to the season. For one of you a slightly extraordinary start. Timo, let’s start with the good news. Three points scores, two of them from the pit lane. What are your feelings about the start to the season?

Timo Glock:
Yeah, it was not a bad start, I would say. Like you say two times from the pit lane. I didn’t really expect the points but we had a strong race in Melbourne and Malaysia as well with the right tyre choice. We did everything right in the race and again in Shanghai in wet conditions we had quite a good pace and two times from the back of the field after the start behind the safety car and after I damaged the front wing I had to go in the pit. I think I was again behind the whole field and to come into the points again was good and we have to be satisfied with it.

Whole press...


No comments:

Post a Comment