MAX CHILTON GETS SECOND F1 SEASON WITH MARUSSIA F1 - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Saturday, January 11, 2014

MAX CHILTON GETS SECOND F1 SEASON WITH MARUSSIA F1


Formula 1 fans attending the Autosport International Show at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham today were among the first to hear our announcement that we will retain Max Chilton for a second season. Max will race alongside Jules Bianchi once again, completing our 2014 race driver line-up.


Max Chilton: "I am really happy to be continuing with the Marussia F1 Team into a second season. Continuity is important for the Team but also for me as a driver. You learn such a lot in your debut season, but the second year is when you can really pull all of those new experiences together and show your true potential. That has always been the case for me in the junior categories and I’ll be aiming for a similar step in my second year of F1 competition. I would like to thank the Marussia F1 Team for their continued faith and support. They are a great bunch of people who are extremely hard-working and ambitious and I can’t wait to embark on our 2014 season challenge together."