KOBAYASHI WILL DRIVE FOR FERRARI IN ENDURANCE RACING - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

KOBAYASHI WILL DRIVE FOR FERRARI IN ENDURANCE RACING


Kamui Kobayashi who lost his F1 seat in Sauber, decided to spend 2013 season in endurance racing, joining Ferrari team. The first race for Kamui in his new driver role will be "Six hours of Silverstone".

Kamui Kobayashi: "I am pleased to announce a new challange. Becoming a part of a big Ferrari family is a great honor for me. I will drive for the first time in endurance racing, looking forward to starting work and I hope that together with my team-mates can fight for the title. In this new phase of my career i`ll give my best and I know that I can count on the support of all my fans. I want to thank Ferrari for the opportunity and to dedicate this season to all people of Japan, who two years ago survived the devastating earthquake that struck our country. "