Will Vettel finnaly take World Champion Title!!!
Sebastian Vetel will start from pole in tomorrow's Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi, with most important rival Fernando Alonso on third and Mark Webber on fifth starting position. Germany won the 10-th pole of the season, but his team-mate Mark Webber will have difficult job to do on Sunday if he wants to win his first title. Lewis Hamilton great, will start with Vetel in the front row, but his incident with Massa at the end of Q2 is beeing considered and may be characterized as blocking Massa in a quick lap and could face penalty as a result of his actions.
Felipe Massa will start alongside Webber from the third row and the Brazilian is in an excellent position to try to pass Webber and thus help his teammate. Michael Schumacher enjoying a rare moment when he was in qualifying before team-mate Nico Rosberg. The duo of Mercedes Grand Prix will start from eighth and ninth position.
Everything is ready for a brilliant race tomorrow, with Alonso now in the best position to secure the title, if the race finished in that order of qualification.
P. DRIVER ТEAM Q1 Q2 Q3
1. Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m40.318s 1m39.874s 1m39.394s
2. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1m40.335s 1m40.119s 1m39.425s
3. Alonso Ferrari 1m40.170s 1m40.311s 1m39.792s
4. Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m40.877s 1m40.014s 1m39.823s
5. Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m40.690s 1m40.074s 1m39.925s
6. Massa Ferrari 1m40.942s 1m40.323s 1m40.202s
7. Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1m40.904s 1m40.476s 1m40.203s
8. Schumacher Mercedes 1m41.222s 1m40.452s 1m40.516s
9. Rosberg Mercedes 1m40.231s 1m40.060s 1m40.589s
10. Petrov Renault 1m41.018s 1m40.658s 1m40.901s
11. Kubica Renault 1m41.336s 1m40.780s
12. Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1m41.045s 1m40.783s
13. Sutil Force India-Ferrari 1m41.473s 1m40.914s
14. Heidfeld Sauber-Ferrari 1m41.409s 1m41.113s
15. Hulkenberg Williams-Cosworth 1m41.015s 1m41.418s
16. Liuzzi Force India-Ferrari 1m41.681s 1m41.642s
17. Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m41.707s 1m41.738s
18. Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m41.824s
19. Trulli Lotus-Cosworth 1m43.516s
20. Kovalainen Lotus-Cosworth 1m43.712s
21. Glock Virgin-Cosworth 1m44.095s
22. di Grassi Virgin-Cosworth 1m44.510s
23. Senna Hispania-Cosworth 1m45.085s
24. Klien Hispania-Cosworth 1m45.296s
More To Follow...