FORCE INDIA PRESENTED VJM03 - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FORCE INDIA PRESENTED VJM03

Force India, VJM03

Force India presented its 2010 challenger, after releasing images of its new VJM03. The car features the high nose and the shark-fin engine cover that has become typical of this year's designs.
The new car will be tested for the first time at this week's Jerez test.

Team principal, Vijay Mallya, said:
"Our goal is to continue on the same path of performance improvement that we had at the end of 2009. I don't think I am being over-proud when I say 2009 was an exceptional year for us. The bare statistics say it all: one podium, one pole position, one fastest lap, a further five top 10 starts and 13 points. We've learnt from our experiences and we've come out a better team: resilient, resourceful and now resurgent. I hope 2010 will see this great progress carrying forward. We've got one podium so far but I would hope that, this time next year, I'm talking about more points and more podiums. I'm confident we can get this, why not aim high?'



No comments:

Post a Comment