PIQUET JR. LOST HIS PLACE IN RENAULT - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PIQUET JR. LOST HIS PLACE IN RENAULT

NELSIHNO PIQUET:
I have received notice from the Renault F1 team of its intention to stop me from driving for them in the current F1 season. I want to say thanks to the small group who supported me and that I worked together at Renault F1, although it is obviously with great disappointment that I receive such news. But, at the same time, I feel a sense of relief for the end of the worst period of my career, and the possibility that I can now move on and put my career back on the right track and try to recover my reputation of a fast, winning driver. I am a team player and there are dozens of people I have worked with in my career who would vouch for my character and talent, except unfortunately the person that has had the most influence on my career in Formula 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment