2009 VALENCIA GP: THURSDAY PRESS CONFERENCE - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Thursday, August 20, 2009

2009 VALENCIA GP: THURSDAY PRESS CONFERENCE


Drivers: Jaime ALGUERSUARI (Toro Rosso), Fernando ALONSO (Renault), Luca BADOER (Ferrari), Jenson BUTTON (Brawn GP), Lewis HAMILTON (McLaren Mercedes)

PRESS CONFERENCE

Q: Firstly, a question to you all. What have you been doing during the break?
Jaime ALGUERSUARI: I was racing World Series by Renault, my other championship. I did a race in Portimao and it was really good. I won and after this I was back in Barcelona. I spent a couple of days in Ibiza with my family, that's all. Q: Luca, I suspect you have got quite a story to tell?

Luca BADOER: I did not have a holiday. I just worked very hard in a physical way because after Felipe's accident and Michael tried to drive the car it was very clear for us that, if Michael was not able, then it was my turn. I kept really concentrating and thinking about everything I could do to be in the best position for the race. I did really a lot of training.

Q: So training every day in the gym. Any driving?
Luca BADOER: I drove a go-kart because I think it is very good for general training. Obviously I did the special training for the neck with my special machine to improve all the muscle and the resistance of the heart, so I was pushing really hard.

Click for whole press...

No comments:

Post a Comment