Danica Patric said No to F1 - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Danica Patric said No to F1


Danica Patrick has all but ruled out a switch to Formula 1, despite speculation linking her to the new Team US F1.

"I've had opportunities to take it a step further with Formula 1, and I don't want to lead anyone down a path. It's not in my heart to go there. I've explored Europe before. I particularly like to be here and I like my family and I like my friends and I like my creature comforts of my home country."

"At the end of the day I've got to go with my gut about what I want to do. At the end of the day the team has to make sense, the deal's got to make sense; the progression has to make sense. I might race IndyCar and never go to NASCAR at all. I'm not really sure right now. We'll see."

No comments:

Post a Comment