2009 TURKISH GP: POST QUALIFYING QUOTES - FORMULA 1

Breaking

FORMULA 1

Formula 1 Image Story

Saturday, June 6, 2009

2009 TURKISH GP: POST QUALIFYING QUOTES


SEBASTIEN VETTEL:
"After yesterday in friday practice, I had engine failure, so I didn't get to complete a lot of laps, I had a good feeling for the car, it's quite a surprise, I'm very pleased, finally we made it. We are ahead of these white cars, great job also in the factory. Lets see tomorrow. "

JENSON BUTTON:
"Yesterday was tough for everyone, it was so windy. Immediately today, the car just seemed to be much better, I got more to grips with the car. It's nice to be on the front row, it's good we have competition. Everyone is quick.


RUBENS BARRICHELLO:
"Qualifying 3 went quite well, I choose to run the prime tyres, it was a good choice in those conditions, timing is everything in Q3. Very well, everything is so close. "


ROSS BRAWN:
"It depends on the fuel weights. We're the main protaganists. They're normally a bit faster without fuel, we must have a tiny bit more fuel. The engineers and drivers have done a good job to recover the situation. We're on lap 16 it seems. "

LEWIS HAMILTON:
“Our car seems to have got slower relative to the others as the grip has gone down on the track. I pushed as hard as I could today but I just had no grip out there. We now need to make sure we don’t rush into making too many changes to the car for the forthcoming races: we’ll take our time, refine things and sort out the problem with our car. The team has done a fantastic job though: they really have been working night and day with the same determination and drive as ever. This is clearly going to be a challenging year for us, but I have no doubts that we’ll bounce back.”

1 comment: